How to find your mac address
- Click on the Home button at the bottom of the phone to go to the Home screen.
- Click Menu
- Click Settings
- Click About Phone
- Click Status
- Scroll down to see your “Wi-Fi MAC address
Iphone, Ipad, Ipod
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on General
- Navigate to and tap on “About”
- Scroll down to “Wi-Fi Address”
- Click on Start, select Run.
- In the box this pops up type CMD and press return.
- Within this window type IPCONFIG /ALL
- Look for the wireless adaptor you want to know the MAC address for
- This should show a Physical Address for example 00-0a-0c-16-fe-1a this is the MAC address.
- Click on the Apple menu icon top left corner.
- Select about This Mac from the menu
- Then click on the More Info button.
- Select Network in the left hand pane of the Info window and the MAC address will be listed in the right hand pane.